SAP Change Manager - The Netherlands
- Job type:Contract
SAP Change Manager - 6 months, The Netherlands, Utrecht
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an experienced SAP Change Manager, to join a large project in The Netherlands, close to Utrecht.
Our end-user client, a world leader in the FMCG industry, has a major global SAP implementation program and they are looking for an SAP Change Manager who will contribute to the business transformation and SAP project implementation. You will act as a trustworthy advisor with a strong relationship with the user community, middle management and cross business area peers.
Experience and Skills of SAP Change Manager;
- A team player with the ability to work independently as well as in project teams.
- Experienced in change management; understands the roles of change leaders versus change enablers.
- Experience in working in projects and matrix organization.
- Experience in SAP implementation projects.
- Able to communicate to the point and in line of need of target group (management, project team members and work floor).
- Experience with management of extensive training programs.
- Experience or strong affinity with (end2end) business processes; preferably in consumer goods environment.
- Structured, planning, analytical, flexible, quick learner, proactive, solutions oriented.
- Fluency in Dutch and English
Details of the SAP Change Manager contract;
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months, with possible extension
- Location: The Netherlands, close to Utrecht
- Rate: competitive, depending on experience
If you are interested in this excellent SAP Change Manager opportunity, please reply with a copy of your CV, or call David at Global Enterprise Partners.
To find out more about Enterprise Partners, please visit www.globalenterprisepartners.com
Enterprise Partners, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales