Trade Promotion Management Specialist - Europe
Trade Promotion Management Specialist - Europe - 6+ months
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Trade Promotion Management Specialist for an upcoming project with one of our clients. The project will be fully remote until further notice.
Our client is looking for a Trade Promotion Management Specialists due to a big load of implementations that are planned for their TPM Solutions. We are looking for consultants which would get up to speed quickly and support our client in leading projects which can take 6-18 months in duration.
Experience in Food/CPG company is preferred.
Trade Promotion Management Specialist requirements:
- 5+ years' experience as a TPM Process Specialist
- Deep TPM process knowledge (promo management, trade terms, business planning )
- TPM system agnostic (expected to cover more than one TPM solution, e.g. Xtel, Navigator)
- TPM Implementation experience (e.g. functional, business)
- Knowledge of integration with ERP (preferably SAP)
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Good understanding/Experience on Foods/CPG industry.
Start date: 01-04-2021
Duration: 6+ months
Rate: Depending on experience
Location: Europe, preferably UK.
If you are interested in this role please get in touch with Thomas van den Houten via +31625734721 or send an email to t.vandenhouten(a)globalenterprisepartners.com with an updated CV.