TECHNICAL SAP BI CONSULTANT - THE HAGUE - 6 MONTHS CONTRACT
Global Enterprise Partners are currently looking for a SAP BI consultant with a technical background for a project with our client in the financial services industry.
You are a specialized but also a multi-skilled DevOps Engineer. The main focus of your activities are in the Information Analyses area within the team. You share your knowledge of the processes with the team. You are able to analyze and test new features of the application. You manage the application in the operational environment. You operate as a team member in a DevOps team working on multiple SAP applications for the Finance Industry.
You are a sparring partner for the Product Owner and contribute to the roadmap- and sprint planning by defining and estimating user stories. You report on progress and impediments on a daily basis to the team. You support further development of the DevOps way of working and contribute in optimizing the IT-processes.
You are an enthusiastic engineer who provides feedback to your colleagues to support personal development. If necessary you act as a Scrum master. You have a good understanding of the Financial industry.
You have experience in Running and Changing applications to support these processes. You have both an IT and a business oriented way of thinking and working. You are a person who can bridge gaps in distance, language and culture.
You are experienced in SAP environments and you are very keen on innovation of the SAP services that empower our end-users to perform their processes.
With all of the above you will generate benefits and create value:
- Increase quality and speed in Change and Run of the SAP BI & Basis applications
- Empower the business units with shorter time to market and business driven releases
- Lower TCO on SAP install base
- Increase efficiency and quality in business processes supported with the SAP BI & Basis applications
IT Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Experience (> 8 years) as a Information Analyst in the Insurance industry, preferably the Non Life domain
- Experience in an Agile an DevOps work environment
- Experience with leaning and automating IT-processes in a SAP environment
- Good command of spoken and written Dutch and English
- Persuasiveness, initiative, collaboration and craftsmanship are very important competencies.
- Proven contribution to the SAP DevOps engineering community with publications or public presentations is very much appreciated
Are you interested in this opportunity and do you meet the requirements? Please get in touch with Marco Eindhoven of Global Enterprise Partners on telephone number +31 20 520 77 22 or mail to m.eindhoven(a)globalenterprisepartners.com