Strategy & Advanced Analytics Lead - 12+ months (EP-33931923)
Hiring: Strategy & Advanced Analytics Lead - USA/UK, 12 months, Freelance
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Strategy & Advanced Analytics Lead for an initial contract of 12 months with one of our FMCG clients.
You will be responsible for working and collaborating with the Global Analytics, Data & AI Team globally. There will be a big focus on Strategic Revenue Management but can branch out to areas such as DCOM and Omni-channel.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Strategy & Advanced Analytics Lead:
- Manage and build Advanced analytics capabilities in Demand Analytics with a focus on Strategic Revenue Management (Strategic Pricing, Trade Promo) and DCOM & Omni-channel analytics
- Strong knowledge and understanding of market & business dynamics, working with key business stakeholders to understand their challenges and formulate business problems
- Ideate and build early perspectives on actionable insights to the problem and work with the decision science team to prove/ disprove the hypothesis, continuously iterating as new information and/or insights come to light
- Leverage the client's Digital Engine Framework to Find the problem using user centric approach (Design Thinking), Solve it using Advanced Analytics and Machine learning, Automate the solution to scale while delivering in an agile manner
The Strategy & Advanced Analytics Lead should have the following skillset:
- You have good experience in analytics, preferably in the FMCG
- Good expertise in customer analytics and strategic revenue management capabilities (strategic pricing, trade promotions and retailer dynamics)
- Experienced in developing analytical models using multi variate regression and build machine learning algorithms using data science experience
- Analyze large and complex data sources, ex: Nielsen and SAP
- Generate business insights for trade strategy implementation and price execution
- Develop financial models for scenario planning and forecasting
- Start date: September 2022
- Length of contract: Initial duration of 12 months, extendable based on performance
- Type of contract: Freelancer
- Location: USA or UK - Remote
- Rate: Please let us know your hourly rate.
- Interviews: Next week
Please feel free to share a cover letter on your suitability on this position based on your experience and your personal and professional aspirations. If this role doesn't fit your preference or experience, please feel free to share within your network.
Or Tel (NL): +31 6 21 69 29 25 Or Email: e.vetterhoeffer(a)globalenterprisepartners.com