Senior Business Translater - London, UK - 1 year
Senior Business Translator - London, UK - 12 months
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Senior Business Translator for an initial contract of 12 months with one of our clients. The project will be fully remote until further notice.
Our client is looking for a Senior Business Translator who has excellent knowledge and understanding of the business, work with key business stakeholders to understand their challenges and formulate business problems. The Senior Business Translator will ideate and build early perspectives on actionable insights to the problem and work with the decision science team to prove/ disprove the hypothesis, continuously iterating as new information and/or insights come to light.
Experience at a CPG company is preferred.
Senior Business Translator requirements:
- Experience with and the ability to tell a story using date from Primary, Secondary and Third-party data sources.
- 5+ years of experience in insights role or equivalent.
- Strong stakeholder management.
- Experience working in a matrix environment where creating collaboration and influence are required for generating results.
- Good understanding of P&L levers & value chain modelling.
Start date: 01-02-2021
Duration: 12 months
Rate: Depending on experience
Location: London, UK
If you are interested in this role please get in touch with Thomas van den Houten via +31625734721 or send an email to t.vandenhouten(a)globalenterprisepartners.com with an updated CV.