Scrum Master wanted- 12+ Months- Remote- ASAP-Freelance (EP-34024917)
I'm currently looking for a strong Scrum Master to join an exciting global project. The suitable candidate must be people-focused; Empathetic, courageous, open and energetic with a natural tendency to servant leadership.
What we are looking for:
- Must have a strong working experience as a Scrum Master
- Must understand the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC
- Must be able to identify and eliminate risks and impediments that may arise, report the current state of affairs, work progress and agile metrics to the leadership.
- Coach Product Owners on the best practices of working with Product Backlog items, creating and slicing User Stories, being user- and customer-centric on their value delivery journey.
- Check and ensure the quality of the collective software delivery and use change management strategies in order to successfully reach project goals
- facilitating agile events and maintaining agile artefacts while interacting with other Scrum Masters and teams in a scaled agile organisation
- Guide an agile team and teach agile practices and approaches, i.e. the agile mindset to Scrum teams and their stakeholders.
- Nurture the improvement of your colleagues and teams by planning, design and carry out workshops, using creative training strategies.
- Must possess strong communication skills with advanced organisational skills
- Passionate about Agile and Scrum
- PSM I, PSM II or other related certifications would be a plus
- English speaking
Contract details for the Product Manager:
- Start date: ASAP (January/February).
- Duration: 12+ months initial contract with extensions.
- Rate: Competitive.
- Location: Remote.
Interested? If you, or somebody else you know could be interested in the above position please apply directly with an updated CV to updated CV to m.tshangana(a)globalenterprisepartners.com or contact me directly on +31 6 55 02 02 07