SC/ DV cleared Security Architect - UK - Remote - 6+ months (EP-34109906)
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Salary: £50 - £80 per annum + competitive
Job Type: Contract
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Security Architect for an opportunity with our global client in the fashion industry.
Requirements for the Security Architect:
- Review and understand the current deployment, architecture, and integration of Defender for O365
- Review and understand the current Azure Information Protection (AIP) deployment to get insights on data discovery, classification, and protection.
- Provide high-level plans for enablement and deployment of key additional features of O365 & AIP
- Review and understand the current deployment, architecture and subscriptions/features which are enabled for Defender for Endpoint with E3 licenses.
- Review and understand currently deployed on-premises MFA solution at
- Understand the user access management integration and workflows in context with Azure MFA
- Provide high-level planning for Azure MFA deployment and integrations with various user access management and applications, including providing high-level execution timelines.
- Provide high-level plan for Hello PAM deployment and required integrations.
- Candidate must hold a valid Security clearance certificate.
Contract Details for the Security Architect:
- Start: ASAP
- Period: 6 months + extensions
- Location: London
- Rate: Please, let us know your expectations
- Contract: Freelance
If you, or somebody else you know is interested in the Security Architect position please apply directly with an updated CV to Francesco Leone at f.leone(at)globalenterprisepartners.com.