SAP QM functional Analyst (EP-33933767)
SAP QM functional Analyst - 11 months - United kingdom (outside IR35)
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a SAP QM specialist to join one of our key Clients. The project will require the analyst to work remote and onsite from time to time on two different locations (Approximately 40% onsite). Duties include train users, perform data takeovers (load data into SAP), develop test scenarios with users to perform system/process testing, and on-site go-live support.
- Must understand QM processes in SAP ECC.
- 5+ years of demonstrated hands on experience in design, configuration, and implementation of SAP Production Planning (PP) for SAP ECC systems.
- Completed at least 3 full SAP rollout projects as a QM analyst in ECC
- Must understand deliverables related to a project lifecycle
- Able to create and/or review Functional Design Specifications
- Able to create and execute test plans related to SAP PP processes
- Able to create and execute cut-over (data loads) to production support plans
- Must Have: Proficient in speaking English
- Start: Mid-September
- Duration: 11 months (end of august 2023)
- Location: United Kingdom multiple locations (60% remote)
If you're interested to learn more about this role, please share your profile to d.vandenhoven(a)globalenterprisepartners.com or call me on +31 205207719