SAP MDG Lead 3-6 Months, Ireland.
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an experienced SAP MDG lead for a global client in Ireland.
Skills and requirements for the role:
- At least 3+ years SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) hands on experience with at least 2-3 full cycle implementations.
- Implementation Experience of SAP MDG/MDM in key domains such as Finance, Customer, Supplier, Material, Business Partners
- Knowledge of Custom domain implementation
- Experience in SAP MDG mass processing, consolidation, and central governance
- Excellent understanding of Data Migration concepts and strategies
- Experience in data migration using SAP and non-SAP solutions
- Technical Inquisitive nature with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Customer centric with good communication skills and strong business acumen.
- Team work, collaboration, networking and mentoring skills
- Experience in dealing with escalated and critical customer issues
- Comfortable working on own initiative.
Details of the SAP MDG Lead contract include:
Start Date: April 2020.
Duration: 3-6 months initial contract.
Rate: up to 110 euros per hour.
Does this meet your profile? If yes, please respond directly with an updated CV and 2 references to a.hayon(a)globalenterprisepartners.com Please feel free to forward to your network.
Office: +31 20 520 7740
Mobile: +31 627125145