SAP FI & Cash management Lead
SAP FI & Cash management Lead - Singapore - 100.000 euro + per annum - 3 years contract
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for
Given the high quality and product-market fit of our apps, we have multiple success stories with global banks and MNCs. We are starting on our next phase of growth and are both delivering on current commitments, innovating our existing apps, and building out new innovative app products that solve the needs of MNCs, allowing them to gain the end-user experience from Bank APIs.
In this role, you will be a hands-on product leader, designing innovative and category-defining applications for SAP cash management / finance. You will leverage your deep expertise of SAP cash management / financials modules but take a green-field and innovative approach to functional design. You will work with top talent UX designers and SAP developers to design and manage the build out of new maverick apps for bank's new APIs.
What you need
Extensive SAP implementation experience and exposure to at least 5 out of 10 of the below:
- SAP Financials (FI) - AP/AR/GL
- SAP Cash Management and Liquidity Management
- Electronic bank statements and automating bank reconciliation
- Payment messaging formats especially ISO20022 XML with DME Engine
- Various bank connectivity options for ERPs (H2H and SWIFT )
- Bank Communication Management (BCM)
- Payment factories and In-House Cash (IHC)
- Payment approval workflow
- Cash Positions and Liquidity forecasting
- Bank Account Management
The success measures for this role are:
- A dynamic and versatile individual who can be both functionally hands-on and take a leadership role
- A product management and innovative mindset and not a legacy SAP consultant mindset
- A self-starter, super smart and curious individual who wants to be part of a disruptive and fun venture
- Take ownership of new product management and prioritize team activities through agile approach
- Define internal product roadmap through innovation, and design new ERP proof of concepts.
- Collaborating with development team on new cash management product UX design.
- Drive functional requirements for Finlync's API driven corporate banking product catalogue.
- Working with our clients and partners on product solution delivery, including test and support.
- Present to current and prospective clients on functionality and answer technical questions.
Are you interested in this opportunity and do you meet the requirements? Please get in touch with Marco Eindhoven of Global Entterprise Partners on telephone number +31 20 520 77 22 or mail to m.eindhoven(a)globalenterprisepartners.com