Project Manager- Procurement - January Start- Surrey, UK- 6 Months
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an experienced Project Manager Procurement for our customer with project in Surrey, UK.
Responsibilities for the Project Manager Procurement:
- 5+ years Project Management experience
- Strong understanding and experience in Procurement/ Supplier Relationship Management
- Proven experience working as a hands-on project manager- able to manage and deliver high quality project documentation
- Experience with cloud CRM solutions, working with external suppliers
- Demonstrable progress in the delivery of end-to-end solutions and working with 3rd party providers
- Project management delivery methodologies such as Prince 2 or equivalent
- Proven ability to work effectively with External Service Providers from a client perspective
- Able to work without restriction on-site in Surrey
Details of the Project Manager Procurement contract:
Duration: 6 months+ extensions
Location: Surrey, UK
If you, or somebody else you know might be interested in the Project Manager Procurement position, please apply directly with your CV in Word format or call +31 20 520 7714.