Lead Network Engineer - Europe, Remote - 6 months
Lead Network Engineer/Architect - Remote, Europe - 6 months
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Lead Network Engineer/Architect for an initial contract of 6 months with one of our clients. The project will be fully remote until further notice.
Our client is looking for a Lead Network Engineer/Architect to provide senior level network engineering subject matter expertise to support the project in the EMEA region. You will leverage best practices as they relate to network engineering in an Industrial manufacturing environment. You will assistance and guidance to the network engineers on the team.
Lead Network Engineer/Architect requirements:
- ITSM process and documentation knowledge and experience.
- Experience with WAN/LAN, routing, network architecture.
- Ability to lead technical discussion.
- CCNP or similar certification.
- Knowledge of biotech/pharma qualification would be good but not required.
- English speaking.
Start date: 12-10-2020
Duration: 6 months
Rate: Depending on experience
Location: Europe, Remote.
If you are interested in this role please get in touch with Thomas van den Houten via +31630047160 or send an email to t.vandenhouten(a)globalenterprisepartners.com with an updated CV.