Integration Project Management Lead (EP-33904422)
Hiring: Integration Project Management Lead - EU, 11 months, Freelance
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an Integration Project Management Lead for an initial contract of 11 months with one of our key FMCG clients. This role is fully remote in Europe.
Our client is looking for someone who has strong integration capabilities and has managed integrations with SAP. Highly advantageous if you have worked for a project for a FMCG or big blue chip company.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Integration Project Management Lead:
- Coordinate, organise and deliver a successful implementation of the end to end project in a timely manner and on budget
- Integration Architecture - Leading and coordinating all the integration leads as well as other live projects
- Working closely with each workstream to develop and optimise integration plan
- Lead the external relationships with the integration partners
The Integration Project Management Lead should have the following skillset:
- You have strong experience with integration capabilities, managing integrations mainly with SAP
- You have worked in a large FMCG or blue chip company on a similar project
- You have strong project management skills especially in coordinating and organising
- You understand architecture thoroughly
- Strong stakeholder management skills - especially in communication
- Start date: ASAP
- Length of contract: Initial duration of 11 months, extendable based on performance
- Type of contract: Freelancer
- Location: EU - Remote
- Rate: Please let us know your hourly rate.
- Interviews: Next week
Please feel free to share a cover letter on your suitability on this position based on your experience and your personal and professional aspirations. If this role doesn't fit your preference or experience, please feel free to share within your network.
Or Tel (NL): +31 6 21 69 29 25 Or Email: e.vetterhoeffer(a)globalenterprisepartners.com