Financial Expense Analyst
Financial Expense Analyst - 6 months - Surrey, UK
Global Enterprise partners is currently looking for an experienced Financial Expense Analyst for the FP&A department in Surrey, UK.
You will provide financial analysis, reporting and forecasts, cost control framework for HQ to support effective business decisions and transactional support to Global Functions in the Region.
Supports a good understanding of performance, deviations, risks and opportunities of FTE and Operating expenses and will create and maintain reports, analysis, forecast models to support resource allocation
Requirements for the Financial Expense Analyst:
- Experience in FP&A
- Knowledge of Hyperion, Excel
- Monthly & Quarterly Reporting
- Budget, Forecast & Strategic Planning
- Provide support to HQ cost center owners within the Commercial teams and Global Functions including planning and variance analysis.
- Supports set-up of effective controlling framework to ensure Operating expense & CAPEX are managed in line with budget
- FMCG / Pharma preferred
Details of the Financial Expense Analyst contract:
Duration: 6 months
Rate: 350£ per day
If you are interested please contact Josh Prudden at + 31 20 5207 7114.