Finance system technician
Oracle Data Warehouse Consultant - Surrey UK - +6 Months
Global Enterprise Partners is looking for an experienced Oracle Data Warehouse Consultant for our client located in Surrey, UK.
As Oracle Data Warehouse Consultant you will be responsible for monitoring server performance and second tier support for issues related to data interfaces. You will create weekly activity reports and reports on batch processing performance. You will be focusing on data interface development and data warehouse design and build.
Requirements for Oracle Data Warehouse Consultant include:
- Extensive Oracle Data Integrator experience
- Fluent in SQL
- Understanding of Oracle Essbase
- Advanced knowledge of MDX, MAXL and VBA
- Knowledge of OLAP/ multi-dimensional databases and EPM / BI applications
- Highly numerate / data literate - excellent attention to detail
Details for the Oracle Data Warehouse Consultant contract:
- Start: May
- Duration: +6 Months, plus extensions
- Location: Surrey, UK
If you, or somebody else you know might be interested in the Oracle Data Warehouse Consultant position please apply directly with an updated CV in Word format to Patrycja Jasinska and call + 31 (0) 649 737 133