Global enterprise partners is currently looking for a financial systems analyst to help with developing regionally standardised processes and improving the performance of the organisation to meet the process and system related programme objectives.
- Participate in the testing activities necessary to ensure the smooth deployment of the systems
- Support the preparation for operational readiness and work with the affiliates to coordinate these activities.
- Support the affiliates and the Enterprise Master Data team in data preparation and load.
- Support the cutover of activities for go live.
Skillsets for this Finance BA role
- At least two years' experience with an EMEA affiliate preferably in a support function
- Deep knowledge of financial systems is essential,
- SAP knowledge
- Experience and knowledge of R2R processes
- Proven experience in complex process improvements and project delivery, formal qualification is an advantage
- Proven experience in managing changes to financial systems, SAP is preferable
- Change management experience
- Deep knowledge of process improvement methodology, formal qualification is preferable
- Experience of working across multiple sites and nationalities
- Pharmaceutical industry experience is an advantage
- Shared services experience is an advantage
- Excel Intermediate
Details of the role:
- Start: mai 2021
- End: November 2021
- Duration: 6 months
- Rate: 390£ per day all inclusive excl. vat under umbrella
If you are interested please share your CV to a.zimmer(a)globalenterprisepartners.com to apply !