Experienced SAP Master Data Governance Consultant - London, 10
Global Enterprise Partners is seeking internationally for an experienced and highly motivated SAP Master Data Governance Consultant.
- SAP MDG implementation project activities in a functional hands-on role including requirements gathering, solution design, system configuration and testing
- Contribute to design and implementation of master data governance operating model, strategy and architecture.
- Provide MDG business process and value expertise to the clients.
- Contribute to specific sections of proposals as part of business pursuit team.
- Minimum of 3 years of SAP MDG implementation experience
- Ideally SAP MDG Certified/Associate Qualification
- University Degree (BSc or equivalent). Alternatively, demonstrate equivalent practical experience
- Exposure to other solutions such as SAP Information Steward, SAP MDM, SAP PI, SAP Data Services
- Fluent English speaking
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 10 months initially (plus possible extensions).
- Rate: up to £125 per hour.
- Location: London area, UK
- Full time on-site.
Interviews this week
Does this meet your profile? If yes, please respond directly with an updated CV to a.hayon(a)globalenterprisepartners.com Please feel free to forward to your network.