Digital Omni Channel Consultant (EP-33920202)
Global Enterprise Partners is looking for a Digital Omnichannel Consultant to join our client, a global Consumer Goods company. The role requires a deep understanding of the e-commerce/ omni-channel ecosystem to define and drive the capability end-to-end from planning, execution of roadmap, adoption, and implementation of solutions. The candidate should be a passionate and curious self-starter who can lead strategic conversations with senior stakeholders and be seen as a trusted advisor to support broader segment program priorities and objectives.
Digital Omnichannel Consultant requirements:
- Good experience in analytics with dedicated experience in digital marketing or consumer behavior related field
- Understanding of digital commerce data (Amazon eco-system, Search/ biddable advertising, Virtual Shelf, Syndicated, sales and share) preferably with experience in Sales and or marketing.
- Knowledge and comfort in advanced analytics domains such as multi-touch attribution, A/B testing, Market mix modelling, segmentation, classification, and personalization modelling
- Capable in driving data science conversations with business stakeholders across different levels.
- Proven experience of developing new business opportunities and leading the deployment of strategic plans that deliver results Comfortable with working with ambiguity in defining and developing strategic priorities and roadmap with key stakeholders
- Strong work ethic, developing own agenda and manage multiple projects, people, and time zones to meet deadlines and deliver results
Digital Omnichannel Consultant details:
- Start date: ASAP
- Location: Remote (considering candidates in the US and UK)
- Duration: 6 months with potential extensions
Interested? Please feel free to apply via the link below, or to contact me directly with your updated CV at f.zois(at)globalenterprisepartners.com