Digital Consumer Marketing Lead - London - REMOTE - 6 months+ (EP-33920204)
Global Enterprise Partners is looking for the Digital Consumer Marketing Lead to work remotely for a position with our global client located in Amsterdam.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Able to establish strong working relationship at all organizational levels across differentfunctional teams.
- Provide thought leadership in building and or co-creating consumer/shopper capability roadmap and prioritization of use cases
- Partner with the Data science and other DT teams to build and deliver end to end capability to meet business needs
- Experiment to drive innovation and improve business performance and consumer experience across channels
The Ideal Candidate:
- 10+ years professional experience in analytics, with at least 5 years in digital marketing or consumer behaviour related field
- Understanding of how privacy (GDPR/ CCPA) and consent management pertains to measurement
- Deep knowledge on marketing analytics domains such as multi-touch attribution, A/B testing, Market mix modelling, CLV, segmentation, classification, and personalization modelling
- Experience and familiarity to digital marketing tools and ad platforms (SSP, DSP, Adexchanges)
Contract details :
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months + extension (confirmed)
- Location: Remote working
- Rate: Please, let me know your expectations
If this role as Digital Consumer Marketing Lead is of your interest, please reply with your recent CV via the link and/or get in touch with Francesco Leone via phone +31 6 15 62 54 68 or via email at f.leone(at)globalenterprisepartners.com.