Data Governance Program Lead - Europe (Remote) - 6+ months (EP-34104676)
Location: London, England, United Kingdom | Remote Working Available
Salary: Depending on your experience
Job Type: Contract
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an experienced Data Governance Program Lead for a project with our international client.
Requirements for the Data Governance Program Lead opportunity:
- Solid Data Management / Data Domains experience in IT and business functions, ideally in the consumer goods industry
- Knowledge of business processes & how data are leveraged to create business outcomes
- Proven experience developing and executing successful data governance strategies that deliver sustainable earnings and a competitive advantage.
- Understand the business benefit of data governance, data quality, data security and data ethics
- Expert knowledge of data quality and governance standards coupled with experience at systemizing them in IT governance solutions.
- Proven experience with Data Quality and Data Management tools, such as Collibra, Informatica, Alation, DEMS among others
- Experienced at identifying and evaluating innovative data technology companies and leading negotiations to conclude partnerships and/or alliances.
- Familiar operating in large and complex multi-national organizations to create alignment for her/his strategic priorities across a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in working across functions with ability to interact effectively with and be credible with Senior leadership
- Any DAMA certification or SAP S/4 knowledge is a plus
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Fluency in English (knowledge of any other language is a plus)
- Develop and own the Data Governance roadmap including capacity management across DGO (Data Governance Office)
- Develop and continuously improve the Use Case onboarding process
- Lead the delivery of the data governance transformation program leveraging and enhancing the governance framework including defining strategic priorities
- Actively contribute to enhance the Data Governance playbook
- Coordinate and organize the Data Governance SteerCo
- Effective communication to the entire stakeholder network and active stakeholder management
- Identify new business opportunities
- Oversee the development of the Data Catalogue and Data Governance KPI reporting
- Apply agile methodology
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 6+ months (initial contract + extensions)
- Location: Europe (Remote)
- Contract: Freelance
- Rate: Please indicate your expectations
If you, or somebody else you know could be interested in the Data Governance Program Lead position please get in touch with Dimitrios Sipitanos via +31 6 50 00 54 10 or email to d.sipitanos(a)globalenterprisepartners.com with an updated CV in Word format and best time to connect on a call.