Global Enterprise Partners is currently searching for an experienced Data Engineer for a client located in Amsterdam area, the Netherlands.
Your profile looks interesting for the opportunity and I'd like to discuss it with you.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Engineering data foundations for a variety of business analytics and insights use cases, ranging from reporting and data visualization to advanced analytics/machine learning use cases. Build utilities, user defined functions, and frameworks to better enable data flow patterns.
- Interface with business resources around reporting, insights and analytics requirements, and translate those requirements into technical design specifications
- 5+ years' experience in Data-, BI Engineering
- Strong experience in SQL, ETL
- Technical background (Python, Java, etc.)
- Experience building data models
- Experience in Cloud platforms: ideally Snowflake and AWS
- Stakeholder management, requirements gathering
The details of the contract include:
- Start date: Nov 2019
- Duration: May 2020
- Rate: market conform, please let us know what you want
- Location: Greater Amsterdam area, the Netherlands
If this is something interesting for you, please respond directly with an updated CV to j.seosahai(a)globalenterprisepartners.com or reply to this message so we can schedule a timeslot to discuss over the phone.
Please feel free to forward to your network.