Data Analyst Consultant - Remote, Europe - 3 Months
Data Analyst - Paris, France - 3+ months
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Data Analyst for an assignment with one of our clients in the Consumer Goods market. The assignment with be fully remote for it's entirety.
Our client is looking for a Data Analyst with experience in autonomously analysing quantitative and qualitative data, trends and strategies aiming at increasing competitiveness and assisting our client in making the right business decisions. The ideal consultant will have a strong understanding of retail audit data (Sales) for both bricks and mortar retail and eCommerce Channels. We are looking for consultants who can hit the ground running and support our client on their business continuity.
Data Analyst Requirements:
- Strong technical experience with data analytics
- Strong understanding of the global retail environment
- Strong experience working with large data-set
- Proven experience analysing new and global markets
- Experience working within global FMCG preferred
- Approaches problem solving analytically
- Strong communications skills
- English speaking
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 3 months
Rate: Depending on experience
Location: Remote, EU Timezone
Interviews: Week commencing 10th January
If you are interested in this role or know someone who might be, please get in touch with Ryan Donovan via +31 20 520 7755 or send an email to r.donovan(a)globalenterprisepartners.com with an updated CV.