Commercial Data Management Strategy business lead
Commercial Data Management Strategy business lead - 9 months - remote, UK
Global enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Commercial Data Management Strategy business delivery project lead . The Purpose of this role is to lead the Business delivery of a new Data WH solution across the established region. The key objectives is to Plan and work with multiple affiliate stakeholders and our IS division to ensure a smooth Business transition.
You will deliver:
- Clear plan on timing and phasing of business activities, such as training, UAT sign offs of new dashboards, Communications planning and local/ Regional requirements gathering and scoping.
- Work in harmony with our Implementation partner and Dedicated BA role to support this position.
- Clearly articulate the plan/ risks and deliverables to multiple stakeholders
- Deliver the Training plans and execute them to the affiliate
- Knowledge of Business insights and analytics, Data WH backend and front-end BI solutions such as QLIK sense, Spotfire, Tableau etc.
- Strong project management skills essential.
- Management of Multiple Stakeholders in a regional environment.
- Knowledge of Data governance.
- Ability to work with ambiguity and take leadership without always having a clear direction
- Extensive experience in Pharma sector
- Deep Knowledge/ experience in reporting and analytics.
- Business side knowledge is priority, Data and technical knowledge an advantage.
- Fully Skilled in project and Stakeholder management
- Start: ASAP
- End: December 2020
- Rate: 869 GBP within IR35
Please share your CV if you are interested in this role