Top Trending Microsoft Dynamics Resources
When it comes to the Microsoft Dynamics suite, there’s a lot to talk about, especially as they become increasingly involved in both #cloudwars and #CRMwars with other tech giants. MS Dynamics is working hard to expand their user base and compete with organisations like Salesforce and SAP. With the recent acquisition of LinkedIn, many are left wondering: what’s next for Microsoft?
It’s easy for MS Dynamics and enterprise technology professionals and consultants to miss the latest in the market, so here’s a quick overview of the top trending Microsoft Dynamics resources over the last year.
1. Article: Adobe and Microsoft expand partnership with Adobe Experience Manager and Dynamics 365 integration by Ron Miller from Tech Crunch
Another major partnership announced in the tech industry, as Adobe agrees to integrate marketing and sales date with Microsoft Dynamics. This partnership will likely expand in the future and is certainly one to watch.
2. Blog: How Microsoft Dynamics AX helped manufacturing companies by Ajay Ray, MS Dynamics Expert and Founder/Managing Director at Ray Business Technologies Pvt Ltd
The manufacturing industry is ripe for innovation so it comes as no surprise that many of companies in this space are opting to use Microsoft Dynamics to streamline processes. Here’s a broad overview on MS Dynamics solution for manufacturing for beginners.
3. Article: What's next on Microsoft's LinkedIn and Dynamics integration list by Mary Jo Foley from ZDNet
One of the most exciting integrations for LinkedIn junkies and MS Dynamics users. Here is a brief overview of what has been promised and other updates from the Dynamics suite.
4. Article: Does the integration of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and LinkedIn lay the groundwork for a CRM software war? By Chris Thompson from Betanews
The LinkedIn integration has started what some are now calling the CRM wars between MS Dynamics and Salesforce. Here’s a good assessment of the impact of this integration and where MS Dynamics currently stands in the CRM market.
5. Article: Microsoft Dynamics 365 now offers service chatbots as part of AI push by Blair Hanely Frank from Venture Beat
Everyone is investing in AI and Microsoft is certainly not exempt from this trend. Find out here how Ms Dynamics is trying to keep ahead of the competition with innovation in its product offering.
6. Article: Six reasons why Microsoft Dynamics AX is the best ERP Software today by Ajay Ray, MS Dynamics Expert and Founder/Managing Director at Ray Business Technologies Pvt Ltd
Ajay Ray briefly shares 6 reasons businesses choose Microsoft Dynamics over other ERP software suites.
Find out more about our global Microsoft Dynamics practice and project offers by clicking here.