Top Trending in SAP Hybris
Over the past couple years, Hybris has become the shining star of SAP. SAP Hybris has thousands of successful implementations with customers across industries. As a result of its success, Hybris now even has a global summit each year which rivals the likes of Sapphire Now.
Through Hybris’ rise in the world of SAP, Hybris project and jobs are rapidly picking up. With requirements flooding in to implementation partners, consultancies, systems integrators and agencies alike, Hybris freelancers will have a wealth of options and opportunities when it comes to selecting their next project.
The hype around SAP Hybris has everyone talking, writing, posting and liking. Here is a brief overview the top 10 trending Hybris posts from the extended SAP community.
- Podcast: The SAP Hybris Story: Why the Y? – Podcast by Carsten Thoma - In this podcast, Carsten Thoma (Co-Founder and former president of SAP Hybris) reflects on Hybris’ 20th anniversary, its progress and its role in transforming the global commerce/ecommerce environment.
- Press release: With SAP Hybris Commerce, Arsenal Football Club Transforms Online Shopping for Fans from SAP - Everyone likes to hear a good SAP success story, even more want to hear it from a world-class football club.
- Article: Four reasons why an SAP ERP and SAP Hybris union is unbeatable by Patrick Hey - It’s no wonder many customers are satisfied when implementing SAP Hybris, the platform seamlessly integrates with SAP ERP allowing for improved processes and business outcomes for B2B customers.
- Article: SAP Hybris paints the future of commerce by Aaron Tan, TechTarget - TechTarget highlights the future of SAP Hybris from Carsten Thoma’s address at last year’s SAP Hybris Global Summit in Barcelona. Mass personalisation, AI and machine learning will be core to SAP Hybris’ strategy in 2018.
- Article: SAP Hybris Commerce for Power & Utilities by Deepak Sinha - Strategy consultant, Deepak Sinha, discusses the benefits of SAP Hybris Commerce when implemented for Utilities customers.
- Article: SAP Hybris Product Content Management (PCM/PIM) v6.6 - A Game-Changer by Meena Shehata - Meena Shehata from SAP Hybris provides an overview of new features and capabilities within SAP Hybris PCM and these new updates disrupt the way companies currently handle product data.
- Article: Why we chose SAP Hybris? by Branwell Moffat - A perspective from an Implementation Partner, Branwell Moffat discusses why Envoy Digital chose to specialise in SAP Hybris over other ecommerce platforms.
- Article: Why B2B Executives are Switching from Hybris to Magento 2 in their Masses by Nick Hull - Ever wonder how SAP Hybris’ competitors are doing? Nick Hull briefly compares Hybris to Magento.
- Article: What's new in Hybris Commerce 6.6 by Branwell Moffat - A quick overview of the new features from Hybris Commerce’s December release, touching on hot topics like GDPR and integrations.
- Article: WOW! What is going on with SAP Hybris by Wim Verschoore - A precursor of what’s to come from SAP Hybris, Forester Research sums up SAP Hybris’s latest achievements and current standing among competitors.
2017 was an exciting year for SAP Hybris with innovation on the forefront of their agenda when it comes to new product offerings, customer satisfaction and releases. This year we certainly expect to see more coming from Hybris with further advances into hypermodern ecommerce across industries.