Solution Architect for Microsoft & SAP (EP-33913737)
Ort: Nordrhein-Westfalen, Deutschland | Home office möglich
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
Our client is looking for a:
SAPxAzure Optimization Consultant
- Start: ASAP.
- Workload: Full-time.
- Location: Nordrhein-Westphalia,
- Projectlanguage: English and German.
- Expertise in S/4HANA Implementations
- Experience with working on SAP Cloud with Azure
- Experience with Fiori, OData Services, integration of Ariba and SuccessFactors,
- Experience in working with heterogenous environment
- Experience with harmonizing projects
- Experience in Project Management
- Familiar with Agile Methods
- The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are performed independently:
- Provide expertise in cloud SaaS and PaaS architectures, patterns and service offerings across Microsoft Azure and SAP Cloud Platform.
- Optimize and manage highly available and performance, cost-effective, scalable and secure systems on the major cloud platform Azure for the SAP Systems PGC, P81 and P88
- For this, creation of an overview and optimize the available Monitoring, Reporting and Contacts from the different tools in Azure
- Create an overview about the SAP Business Technology Platform to show our applications from P81, PGC and P88 and connected data, versions and business processes.
- Optimization the service modelling of SAP on Azure for using ITIL framework.
- Definition of KPI's to measure services using applications in Solutionmanager and ServiceNOW.
- Definition of automated Front to End monitoring to address application/system health checks to both recommend and execute required remedial actions in achieving a stable and resilient platform. This Monitoring will be tested from Uniper and other Provider
- Optimization and configuration of SAP Landscape based on best practices to achieve simplicity, massive scale, resiliency and maintainability.
- Technical Consultancy for running SAP Workloads on Azure, and developing/further optimizing SAP on Cloud Adoption Model plus providing appropriate recommendations to overcome blockers.
- Prepare the ERP Systems for S/4 Hana Readiness by implementing SAP recommendations and best practice guidance from SAP
- Engage, influence, and improve our learning, including participation and driving best practices and principles based on industry experience and trends.