Tibco BPM Expert
- Job type:Contract
Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Tibco BPM expert for a project in the South of the Netherlands. This particular project will last for a minimum of 1 year.
The IT division within our client supports information management, infrastructure and key business processes across the client. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all the companies' internal and external activities. Profile:
- Technical/Functional Skills:
- o TIBCO BusinessWorks (5.x)
- o TIBCO Decisions Manager
- o TIBCO EMS o TIBCO BusinessEvents
- o TIBCO SAP Adapter General
- o Understanding of SOA Principles, SOAP, JMS, SVN, REST, javascipt, css.
- o Custom UI development
- o Agile/Scrum experience
- o DevOps experience
- * Experience required:
- o More than 10 years of development experience in TIBCO Domain.
- o Fulfilled technical lead, team lead and architect roles throughout the career.
- Roles & Responsibilities:
o Design & Implement robust, scalable and reliable integration solutions.
o Create reference implementation to enable team members to develop and maintain solutions based on TIBCO technology.
o Ensure that all technical and business requirements are being met.
o Define / Refine technical architecture, best practices, standards and strategy.
* Generic / Soft Skills:
o Good communication skills
Do you recognize yourself in the above and do you meet the requirements? Please get in touch with Marco Eindhoven on telephone number +31 20 520 77 22 or mail to m.eindhoven(a)globalenterprisepartners.com
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.