Global Enterprise Partners carries out a robust accreditation screening process to ensure a high caliber of talent are immediately available to service your project.
Each individual who is put forward is willing, capable and available to fulfil the resource requirements for the specified rate in the required location.
The Candidate Delivery Team are trained to perform steps 1 – 6, within 10 minutes of receiving a resource requirement. The process adapts the needs of each resource requirement and as such timeframes can vary throughout the process.
Opening the recruitment process
1. Account manager provides Candidate Delivery Team clear overview of resource requirements, time-scales and budgets.
2. Delivery team registers Jobs-Order into CRM system
3. Job advertisement is written and published via Broadbean and on over 30 specialised IT job-boards
4. Job advertisement is posted on Global Enterprise Partners (GEP) social media channels
5. Candidate lists are created on the GEP Candidate Management System
6. All relevant candidates receive an email with the job requirement information
7. Candidate Delivery Team calls all relevant candidates within the lists, checking for their availability and interest in the position
8. All relevant candidates identified from the advert response, social media, email response and phone-calls are short listed against the Job-Order.
Identifying the correct profile
9. All short listed candidates are interviewed in detail
10. Candidates skills and project experience are rated against resource requirement
11. Candidates availability to start work is rated against the resource requirement
12. Candidates personal circumstances and ability to travel and/or complete the work are assessed
13. At least 2 references are obtained and taken. The references are asked to substantiate the information on a candidates’ CV and assess the candidates’ ability to do the work specified in the resource requirements.
Closing the recruitment process
14. Agreement is reached with the candidate regarding their rate, against the agreed benchmarks for the requirement
15. All compliance, tax, travel is agreed upon in line with agreed policies and legal requirements for the resource requirement
16. Candidate is sent a full summary of what has been agreed upon and asked for their acceptance of the details
17. The Account Manager assess the short listed candidates and selects the strongest
18. Selected candidates are sent to the client with full candidate information included in a comprehensive CV-coversheet.